How to install Magento 2 Extension from Magebest Store
In case, you purchase or download extensions, for example, Magebest, you will have to install those extensions manually from zip files.
Please follow 6 steps as below:
- Step 1: Unzip the file
- Step 2: Create another directory called app/code/Magebest/MODULENAME where MODULENAME must be replaced by the modules internal identifier. You can find it in the “composer.json” file in the extension ZIP file you downloaded, look at the node “psr-4”. For example, it could say “Magebest\\Osc\\” or “Magebest\\Blog\\” there, then the MODULENAME is the part after \\ and before \\, so in our examples “Osc” or “Blog”. This is what you call the directory, then, for example app/code/Magebest/Osc, and you put the contents of the extension ZIP file in there.
- Step 3: Upload the directory app/code/Magebest/MODULENAME/ into the root directory of your Magento installation. All directories should match the existing directory structure
- Step 4: Go to Magento 2 root directory. Run: php bin/magento setup:upgrade.
- Step 5: Run: php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy (magento ver 2.0.x -> 2.1.x) or php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy -f (magento ver 2.2.x -> 2.3.x)
- Step 6: Refesh all Cache. Run : php bin/magento cache:flush
Login Backend Magento. If you can see the extension tab, it is installed properly
- Note: In the case that you have followed all above steps but couldn’t make the extension work properly. Then please contact us at email@example.com our supporters will assist you in resolving any issues within 24 hours.