Magento 2 Multi-vendor extensions help an e-retailer to convert his store into a marketplace easily, adding more vendors and allowing them to sell their products on his e-commerce platform. The marketplace owner can get commissions for each sale a seller gets through the store he’s operating in the marketplace.
The seller can add multiple products like Simple, Configurable, Virtual & Downloadable. The Marketplace Multi-Vendor Module for Magento 2 supports all the Magento 2 templates and themes, and it will be compatible with responsive web designs.
Key Features of Magento 2 Multi Vendor Marketplace Extension :
- Fast & Intuitive Interface : The module helps to create an attractive interface for customers and sellers in on go which is easy to use and understand.
- Attractive design for manage the Products, Sellers, and Commission.
- Separate Seller Profile with Company Logo and Seller Collection Page with Company Banner.
- Admin can set the status of the seller profiles as Approve/Disapprove/Deny/Processing
- The admin can allow separate vendor dashboard.
- An interactive vendor dashboard in a separate vendor panel.
- Vendors can access their customer grid, reviews, and activities quickly.
- Allowed vendors to make a withdrawal request for their remaining amount via a separate vendor panel.
- Different Product type for Seller (Simple, Downloadable, Virtual, Configurable).
- Admin can configure the Marketplace Module.
- Allow admin to create email custom templates.
- The admin can assign products & categories to any particular Seller
- Using seller dashboard seller can track his income, latest order, comment and reviews, recent orders, and recent comments with total sales matrix.
- Buyer can give their reviews.
- This module provides an attractive landing page with top 4 sellers with their top 3 products.
- Admin can choose and customize three different layouts for Landing Page.
- Marketplace sell page (in case of layout 2 and layout 3) works as seller central where a seller can separately create his account.
- Allow to the seller to edit shop URL for the Profile page, collection page, review page, Location page.
- Option to view the list of all the sellers of the marketplace at one place.
- Allow the seller to select Check boxes for enabling the social media fields on Seller’s Profile page.
- Admin can deny/approve/disapprove seller.
- Admin can view, approve, disapprove, update, deny, and delete a seller requested product.
- Buyer can view all the details about the product is given by the seller.
- Option to configure products with available attributes-key features.
- Ajax checks for vendor/seller shop URL.
- Contact the seller with captcha support.
- Separate seller’s product collection.
- Different seller commission for every seller.
- Admin can choose to auto-approve orders or not.
- The seller can manage the order from the front-end when approved by admin.
- Product Preview for product approval at admin.
- Admin can do the Landing page setting.
- Admin can manage the Seller profile page setting.
- The admin can view notifications for seller request, seller product, and feedback review.
- The sellers can view notifications for product approval, new orders, and new transactions.
- Tax/VAT information for the seller profile page can be given.
- The admin can view unapproved seller products.
- The seller will be notified by mail when product inventory reaches the specified minimum level set by the admin.
- The seller can change their profile page background color.
- Allow seller to add Carrier and Tracking numbers for orders.
- Seller buyer info. Hide settings.
- Automatically generate seller product URL’s like- Profile, Collection, Location & feedback URL.
- Add Videos along with your product images at the add new product page in the Marketplace.
- Added Product Assignment tab to render product grid to mass assign products to the seller in seller edit page in the admin panel.
- Make SKU configurable Static/Dynamic for seller’s products so that admin can set accordingly.
- Configuration setting for SKU prefix that the admin can configure for seller’s products.
- Updated Seller Dashboard design.
- Display sales report by using charts, sale by location, sales stats, and filter the reports by year, month, week, and day in seller dashboard.
- We have added Top Selling Category pie chart in seller dashboard.
- Admin can allow a seller to add related products, up-sell products, and cross-sell products from seller’s panel.
- Admin can allow a seller to add product limit for a customer on product purchase.
- A vendor can create a duplicate copy of a product listing.
- Seller public pages are SEO friendly.
- Allow vendors to add information store wise.
- Admin can now refine the search process by enabling the seller filter in layered navigation.
Why Need Magento 2 Multi Vendor Marketplace Extension and How Does It Work?
Letting vendors/ sellers manage a wide range of things by themselves easily will take your website to the top. Our Magento 2 Multi Vendor Marketplace Extension can help you automatize your online marketplace like Amazon, eBay, Etsy...Your sellers can optimize a full control of their products, sales, invoices, shipments, credit memos by using a Seller Cpanel. At the same time, Customer can give reviews and rating for sellers as well as their products & services.
Write Your Own Review